Norblin Industrial Park
Norblin Industrial Park is an industrial complex consisting of production and warehouse space (three large halls) and offices (two buildings) located the Bielany district of Warsaw.
- total land space – 85.148 m²
- total biulding space – 34.890 m²
- current lettable production and warehouse space – 26.027 m²
- current lettable office space – 6.122 m²
- total current let space – 32.149 m²
- lettable land space – 10.000 m²
- average term of contract – 3 to 5 years
- quantity of a lessee – 29
- operating costs – most of the lessee cover the operating costs on a triple net lease basis
- location – just by highway no.7 – Warsaw – Gdańsk and in close vicinity to the planned Northern Bridge and ca. 15 minutes from the city centre, good public transport connections and a metro connection is planned nearby.
- placed on 8.5 ha of land with high power and gas allocation
- overhead cranes in the warehouses with hoisting capacity of between 5-20 tons
- high storage possibility – warehouse height of between 8-18 m high , load-bearing capacity floors – up to 10 tons/m²
- main office building – three-storey