We kindly inform you that AmerLease S.A. with its headquarters in Warsaw at Palisadowa 20/22 St., 01-940 in Warsaw processes information for the company “Norblin Industrial Park Sp. z o.o.” , registered at Palisadowa 20/22 St. 01-940 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as ”NIP”), from public and generally available sources, including Internet, creating a database of economic entities. This information may include data that under the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), are personal data.
In accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Regulation, in order to ensure proper protection of personal data, the data subject must first of all provide information on the processing of his personal data specified in art. 13 or 14 GDPR – depending on whether they were obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources.
Due to the above, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: the Administrator) is: AmerLease S.A. registered at ul. Palisadowa 20/22, 01-940 Warsaw NIP: 796-00-40-120, REGON: 671960252, KRS: 0000087167, Registry court: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. WARSAW IN WARSAW, XIII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL JUDICIAL REGISTER, Share capital: PLN 5,171,200.
The Administrator can be contacted by post sent to the following address: AmerLease S.A. , Palisadowa 20/22 St., 01-940 Warsaw or by email: email@example.com
2. The administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Inspector,
3. Your personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party.
4. Prawnie u4. The legitimate interests pursued by the administrator consist in ensuring the protection of persons and property on the premises of the property at Palisadowa 20/22 St. in Warsaw. Processing of personal data for the purposes of the above-mentioned products fall within the scope of the business activity of the NIP, disclosed in the National Court Register, at the same time data processing is necessary for the NIP to ensure the security of entities renting commercial space, as well as visiting contractors.
5. Your personal data is processed automatically in order to ensure the protection of the facility, property and people at Palisadowa 20/22 St. in Warsaw.
6. The administrator processes your personal data to the extent that they are recorded by the video monitoring system.
7. The recipient of your personal data is NIP.
8. Your personal data may not be transferred to recipients in (1) third countries, outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or (2) international organizations.
9. Your personal data will be processed by the NIP for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the NIP referred to in point 4 above.
10. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- request the Administrator to access your personal data,
- request the Administrator to correct your personal data,
- request the Administrator to delete your personal data,
- request the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- transferring your personal data,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.
You can exercise the above rights by:
- e-mail contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- written contact by traditional mail to the following address: AmerLease S.A. , Palisadowa 20/22 St., 01-940 Warsaw.
11. Your personal data was obtained as part of the procedures implemented by the administrator consisting in ensuring the protection of persons and property on the premises of the property at Palisadowa 20/22 St. in Warsaw.
12. The administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.